Monday, August 15, 2011

Week 6 EOC: Me X 3

One brand I have been buying from since I was young is Levis jeans. It's not because of their commercials, ads, or just because they're popular. It's the jeans. Levis jeans are the style of jeans I like, and they give me the look I want. I have looked at other brands, but I end up getting Levis jeans. Because they have been selling the jeans I want, and buy, for a long time now. I'd consider myself a good Levis customer because of that.

Another brand I have been buying from since I was young is Nike's shoes. Their design is cool, and they're really good running shoes. I wear my Nikes everywhere, even when I don't plan on doing exercise, but when I do I don't have to put on another pair, I just use my every day Nikes! I used to be in Track in high school so it really helped not having to carry running shoes to put on after school. I see myself wearing Nikes when I'm a lot older and when I'm on stage playing music in the future, which I plan on doing.

Lastly, a product I think I will always have, my iPhone. Personally I don't think there's any phone out there that's better than the iPhone. The iPhone is not just for looking fancy with a fancy phone. The apps are fun, creative, smart, and very useful. It helps me every day in different ways from directions to buying stuff online. Providing me with instant access to the internet and informative apps, I feel like the iPhone is also a great learning device. When I have a question or I'm curious about something, I just look it up and find my answer. Apple gives great customer service to iPhone users and great products to their customers; I have a feeling I will always own an iPhone from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment